With the official mobile app for Moodle(the LMS we use), you can
- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress, mark tasks as complete and browse your learning plans etc.
Download Android App here
What is Moodle Desktop?
Moodle Desktop is our solution to accessing your Moodle courses on desktop and/or Surface tablets.
With Moodle Desktop you can experience all these popular (and more) functionalities that are found in Moodle Mobile, on your desktop or surface tablets:
- View course activities and download materials offline
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses or organisation
- Attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more - on and offline
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your desktop or tablet
- View deadlines filtered by dates or course subjects
- Receive instant notifications for messages, forum posts, calendar events and deadlines